We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
8 Simple Steps
Dealing with Cash Flow Detroit has simple steps to take you from interested investor metro Detroit property owner.
- Schedule a consultation with one of our advisers to discuss your goals, investable capital, desired return, etc. Our team will develop a real estate plan for you. We will email you details and photos of properties we feel best suit your needs.
- Select which of these homes you want or request more options.
- When a selection has been made, the buyer/investor makes a non-refundable reservation fee which goes into escrow. NOTE: Renovations begin on home selected are completely paid for by Cash Flow Detroit. You do not pay anything until closing 4-6 weeks from reservation.
- Cash Flow Detroit will provide the investor with:
- a current property inspection report
- copies of the rental agreement(s)
- Cash Flow Detroit and the buyer work with the Title Agency to prepare the title work. At this point, the buyer provides to the Title Agency - to hold in trust - the agreed amount specified between the buyer and Cash Flow Detroit.
- The Title Agency issues a warranty deed and Cash Flow Detroit provides this to the buyer.
- The Title Agency registers the new ownership deed with the County Register of Deeds and issues a registration number. At this point, the deal is legally completed.
- The Title Company provides certified true copies of all documents to all parties.