Foreign Investing

Communicating globally is easy and inexpensive with the evolution of the internet!

Non - U.S. investors can buy property in the U.S.A. just like an American citizen.  This applies to properties selling for below $500,000, which all of ours certainly are.  Title companies and banks only require your full name, address and date of birth.

You will be required to complete a purchase and sale agreement with Cash Flow Detroit, deposit an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) with the licensed title company closing the property.  The licensed title company will then prepare all of the necessary documentation and disperse all money involved in the transaction, which is standard practice in the state of Michigan.

Tax ramifications in regard to the appreciation or sale of foreign held property should be clarified with an appropriate accountant in your own country.